Airis T610 soft reset
Resetting Your Pocket PC
CAUTION: Resetting will cause unsaved data to be lost.
Resetting your Pocket PC is similar to restarting your desktop computer. It restarts the operating system, but you will lose any unsaved data.
Occasionally, you may need to reset your Pocket PC; for example, you should reset:
- After you restore data from your desktop computer.
- When your Pocket PC stops responding; in other words, it
appears to be â€śfrozenâ€ť or â€ślocked up.â€ť
Use the stylus to press the reset button on your Pocket PC.
Airis T610 hard reset
Restoring Last State
1. Disconnect all cables, including the AC adapter, from your Pocket PC.
2. Slide the ON/OFF switch to the OFF position.
3. Wait for 1 minute and then slide the switch back to the ON position.
4. Your Pocket PC turns on.
NOTE: You need to restore your Pocket PC to factory default state if you have set up a password but forget it.