Restarting your Phone
Occasionally, you may want to restart your phone, for example, when a program is not performing properly or the phone does not respond to any keypresses.
To restart the phone - Soft reset
- Remove the battery.
- Reinsert the battery and turn on your phone.
WARNING! If the phone is restarted while a program is running, unsaved work will be lost.
Replace the battery
- Align the exposed metal contacts on the edge of the battery with the prongs in the body of the phone then gently push the top of the battery into place.
- Slide the cover on the phone.
Resetting your Phone
your phone will remove all the data from its memory which include
contacts, tasks, calendar appointments, and more, and restore the phone
back to the factory default settings.
WARNING! All your data will be deleted, it is recommended that you back up your
data first before resetting your phone.
To reset your phone - Hard reset
- Click Start > Accessories > Clear Storage.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the phone.
The phone will restart after it has been reset.